“We have been working with TOTVS since 2007. At that time, we decided to buy a payroll module, but, after some time, we started to acquire other modules. We did not have a base installed and our information was generated independently. When the modules started to be integrated, we noticed that we were gaining more agility, as the information entered only once in the system. Other major system advantage is that it inhibits an employee to work outside the standards.
We will keep on improving and implementing other TOTVS modules in 2012. We will implement the modules TOTVS Construction and Projects, BI (Business Intelligence) and Production Planning Control. We want to expedite the process even more and maximize the personnel capacity. Currently, we have an average of 70 simultaneous licenses”.
Julio César Rodrigues – IT Coordinator of União Engenharia.
Vila Velha, ES
Field of Activity
Engineering, Manufacture and Industrial Assembly
Construction and Projects
About União Engenharia
Founded in 1978, União Engenharia started its activities as Metalúrgica União performing manufacture and industrial assembly services. From this on, the beginning of a progressive growth started. União enlarged its field of activity, the installations and the personnel in order to ensure high performance in the capital assets market in the Engineering, Manufacture and Industrial Assembly areas. All this process is ensured by the knowledge acquired throughout its successful history and for the NBR ISO 9001 certification, besides other certifications and registers.
- Integration of information in several areas of the company
- The need of an ERP that would be able to sustain the company's growth.
- Control and information record
- Agility in flux and processes
- Control of processes
- Correct use of the processes is mandatory
- Periodic control of contractor's tools status
- Easier generation of reports
- One single IT platform
Produtos & Serviços da TOTVS neste cliente
- Cores (supplies and warehouse)
- Fluxus (Financials)
- RM Labore (Payroll)
- Cronos (Electronic Attendance Control)
- Vitae (HR)
- Repair shops (Maintenance)
- Balances (Tax)
- Leader (Accounting)
- Ágiles (Client Relationship Management)
- Bonum (Equity Management)
- BI (Business intelligence)
- Sólun (TOTVS Construction and Projects)
- Factor (Production Planning and Control)
From 2005 to 2010, União Engenharia tripled its size and TOTVS has supported this growth. The partnership between the companies evolved throughout this period. By using an only tool, União could maximize its productive processes. The ERP system is an ongoing evolution because it grows in accordance with the market, the workplace laws and companies.