By Blog TOTVS, On 5/14/13
Tags: 3 três vs, big data, business analytics, cloud computing, conectar, conectividade, dados, excesso de informação, grande quantidade, internet, pequenas e médias, pme, produção de informação, rede virtual, tendência
This document aims at formalizing the commitment with security and privacy of your information collected through interactive services available in TOTVS website.
1. When subscribing to this site, you will provide personal information, which include name, address, telephone number, e-mail and segment, among others. TOTVS guarantees your privacy and security of information you provide, according to strict security and confidentiality standards.
3. All information you provide may be collected and used solely and exclusively by TOTVS. Your records can be deleted or inactivated if you wish so.
4. TOTVS will only disclose your information (i) when explicitly authorized by you, (ii) against court order, or (iii) by law force.
5. Information records are protected by passwords provided by TOTVS, so that only you can access your personal information, without prejudice to provisions of item 3. You must protect your password, preventing it from being disclosed to someone else, voluntarily or not. TOTVS does not request your password by telephone or e-mail. In addition, you must log out from the site and close the browser window as the session is finished. This is a preventive procedure, avoiding irregular and improper navigation of third parties who are not authorized to use your password.
6. In the internet, no data transmission is totally safe. Thus, despite all efforts to assure the protection of your personal information, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted to us, during navigation of this site, is safe. You are the only person responsible for the maintenance of your password privacy. Thus, you must be careful whenever you are on the internet.
9. The content (text, file, image, and sound) and applications (program, system) of TOTVS site are protected by the Software Law (9609/98) and by the Copyright Law (9610/98). Any change, reproduction, storage, transmission, copy, distribution or other type of use, for commercial purposes or not, is strictly forbidden without TOTVS consent.
10. TOTVS does not take any responsibility for damages and problems resulting from delay, interruption or blockage of data transmission occurred in the internet. This site is not meant to offer internet access. TOTVS is not compelled to provide information on data flow of users that access the site.
11. Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, we will require compliance with our privacy standards.
12. Any attempt of attack against TOTVS sites will be treated, on a legal basis, as damage, stealing or any other penal classification stated on the Brazilian Penal Code or on any other rules related.