ITMP analyzes the needs and limitationsofthe client’s IT infrastructure for ongoing technological improvement, analyzingcost, market solutions, projects and results. The role of the IT Maturity concept is to suggestthe steps needed to advance tothe immediate level of the items evaluated.
The operating, productive and strategic areas ofcompaniesare increasingly dependent on IT services and resources.With this increasingresponsibility ofIT, it is necessary to standardize processes and procedures, as well as useeffective and efficient methods to manage IT services, in addition to ensuring safety in the access to information, according to the rules determinedin the Security Policy.
- Classification of the IT Maturity Level
- Comparison between the IT Maturity Level and the market segment – Client (competitors)
- Recommendations of corrections and guidelines
- Action Plan for the evolution of the IT Maturity Level
- Report and Executive Presentation
- IT Strategic Vision
- IT Budget Vision
- Vision of the role of IT to leverage the company
- Technological Evolution Planning
- Strategic Alignment with the Client’s Market/Segment
- Highlight on business trends and challenges